traditional teachings + authentic instruction + love
This short course shares symbolism, tasks and practical usage of the tingsha while respecting the Tibetan Buddhist culture from where the instruments originated.
Diáne will share foundational principals and tasks of working with the tingsha.
These foundational principals will help you understand the why’s and how’s of working with this instrument for future healing protocols.
You will learn what makes a high quality instruments and begin to train your ear as to what to listen for. Each of the Tibetan Sacred Sound instruments have a specific task in a sound healing session there is a progression to be used when working with them. This course prepares you for learning healing protocols by introducing you to each of the instruments.
Diáne shares that, the task of the Tibetan sacred sound instruments is to widen our perspective, to reconnect us to the divine beings we are and to bring consciousness to our blind spots so we can enjoy a life of well being within the constraints of daily life; that we can create our own story of the magnificence of our life. “The blessed school of hard knocks molded me; every aspect of my life a teacher. The journey with Tibetan instruments guided my own transformation as they do with others.”
In this course, you will….
– Learn about the Tingsha’s roots in Tibetan Buddhism and its symbolism
– Learn how to hold and play the Tingshas in a traditional manner
– Identify how you would use this instrument in a sound healing protocol or meditation
– Discover the special sounds and tones of the Tingshas
– Begin to train your ear to hear the authentic voices of this instrument
– Learn a few ways in which you can use the Tingsha in your home practice
It is best that you have a pair of high quality tingshas, prior to taking this course so you can learn how to play them as you watch the video. You can order these by contacting Diáne at firstname.lastname@example.org